The Unutterable Gayness of Being

{{{CLICK}}}
--Is she with you?
--Hello, yes she is.
--Tell her I'm sorry I walked out incognito that time.
--She already knows. Where are you?
--At the piano in the black room.
--What have you been doing?
--Bashing ecstatic at a world of sound and little deaths.
--But what happened before?
--It put the willies up me, the invisible leeches...the horripilating silence hung queasy between two ageing children, and it started to feel subversive.
--What did? Who was the frightener? I don't understand.
--Don't try to, it doesn't go anywhere. We only managed minutely to nullify...to 'go beyond the zero'...but there was nothing left when we came back.
--From where?
--Nowhere. Where are you? Wait, I'll make the inference:==Beaumaris / dinner with Drambuie / Red Stripe / the phone / the club / drum and bass / heavy metal / spooning long-hairs / long-embracing, spooned==[A sensible set, palpable particulars] Hold on to the night brother.
--Yeah thanks, it's been a good one.
--MUCH TO THE ENGINE IS DUMBING DOWN THE NORTH SEA AND AWAY, TO HOLLAND
--What?
--I mean, the subtitles were presumably inaccurate, it's just a mechanical response. ...They only see the colours, they don't know meat.
--What?
--They don't know meat.
--I'm sorry brother, you're not making sense, I don't understand.
--Any similarity between any persons living or dead is purely coincidental.
--What? I'm sorry, I don't understand, I'm replacing the receiver.
{{{CLICK}}}

No comments:

Post a Comment